| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maine Soroa in April is very, very hot at 32.3 °C (90.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.7 °C (105.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Maine Soroa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maine Soroa, Niger
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maine Soroa:
- Agadez, Niger - 597.2 kms (371.1 miles) NW
- Tahoua, Niger - 749.5 kms (465.7 miles) WNW
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 730.7 kms (454 miles) W
- Zinder, Niger - 330.1 kms (205.1 miles) W
- Maradi, Niger - 530.8 kms (329.8 miles) W
- Magaria, Niger - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) W
- Kano, Nigeria - 396.8 kms (246.6 miles) WSW
- Jos, Nigeria - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) SW
- Minna, Nigeria - 717.2 kms (445.7 miles) WSW
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 718.5 kms (446.5 miles) SSW